Monday, June 25, 2007

PEEnut.

didi&meimei at bbq
THEpig&didi&korkor&meimei at bbq didi&korkor&meimei at bbq
THEpeeeeeeeeenut&me
THEpeeeeeeeeenut&me
eileen&peenut&me
eileen&peenut&me

peenut
peeenut
eeeeileeeeeeen&peeeeeeeenut
peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenut
THEpeenut.


oh yeah~ so cute lo. but that's only after it bathed. before it had bathed, it was omggggg super ugly and dirty can..? yuckss.. hahaha.. i was screaming and shouting all over the toilet when eileenbeingacaringperson&me were trying to bath it. HAHA. paiseh lah i lousy. btw, this peenut is only going to be with me till the coming wed. its monday now, means i'll have two more days with it. :) at first when the Kevin pushed the rabbit to me, i was like "eeee tt thing so ugly! dun wan!! eeeeee" but now, i kinda like it. :D hehe. but still, i won't wanna keep it forever, cuz it seems to be addicted to PEE-ing and SHITting every single minute and second. -.-" even more troublesome than my bacon. i love bacon. love it eat it! :P nahhh just joking. haha.

PEEnut is shoooooooooo kawwaiinehhh worhxX~!
[the bombo language] :P

No comments: