Sunday, August 12, 2007

@home mug? nahhh hahaha

to those 5 some ppl who never tags and keep bothering me to update, im sacrificing my precious time to blog instead of mugging alright? so appreciate it!

kinda caught on cam unknowingly?
my mum in the kitchen

my brother.. tsk him lah PSLE yr le still play comp.. i got so many other gd points.. why chose this one to learn.. tsk tskand he's playing this kinda lame game.. omg??

my tableTop! look at the cool pooh bear at the bottom right corner! its wearing my super cool 3D specs ;D
a big shot
my bed.. wow! so neat for once!~
hehe close up come come see how hardworking i am :D HEHE
another close up.. my whole day motivation! chocolate milk tea! bwahahaha!

and then, there came this noisy bing bing bang bang sounds from below.. wa lao ppl studying lor for once..! kns.. den it arouse my curiosity den i went out to see.. woah! ppl "tiaodang"-ing.. it meant like those kinda gods poosessing humans stuffs.. yahh den got a big big crowd downstairs.. i lazy to go down lah, so just took some pictures from above and witnessed the whole tiaodang process.. cool bah!




and hell yea, i wasted like more den half an hour watching it instead of studying! omg?!

OHNO! and i just realised i've still got so much to study.. i merely finished chapter8 for history and barely touch science.. although qx the kind soul sent me some history notes, but i dun think its enough! ahhh prepare for my funeral liao.. im so dead, but im tired liaos.. and its like 11.17pm now.. i better go sleep lerr.. gotta wake up at 3am tmr to mug! :D

No comments: