Saturday, October 6, 2007

total camwhores

clarissa! gay partner :P

a cool dude chinese dictionary! random haha

me and clare

chill out. i think the advertisement is quite dumb xD

HACKS! :D

HACKS people

missing of one HACKs person! XD we ate at the same time :)

okay from this point onwards is on Friday's pics le :P



constipated

act cool

ahh??

emo! :D

effects after emo? XD side effect then become crazy le

1
2
3
4
5

6
7
8
9
10

shortie me and tallie weilin! XD





1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9

10

3 cool people :)

cool picture :P persistence! study pooh! :D

view from clare's house!

this picture is NOT edited :D and its taken by my phone but its in the picture can u spot my face among the buildings? :D


weilin and clare xD

it was a fun day on the whole lar :) played alot! still have more pics on shar and clare to the rescue for the shuttlecock but cant seem to upload them i duno why -.-

okay then its pictures of saturday :P

pink ohmy xD

then we went to tanjong pagar there de capital hotel which would also be my sis's wedding dinner venue to eat my advanced birthday lunch :P

brother, me and second sis

second sis and mum
whee! im so high xD 53 or 52 storeys high! :D

there was this table of australians with their babies! super cute!


brother second sis and mum

jiefu my biggest sis and the waitress

this was the nicest nicest thing!

this is TangYuan. its cool cuz its dry! :D

hi there little foot! :D

a whole row of seats

wheeee 2,1,3,4 siblings! :D in order

LoL there's a rubbish sweet drink package there xD

No comments: