Friday, February 29, 2008

29th Febuary

hihi! today is 29th Febuary, a rare date that comes by only once in four years! =D

& Michelle (me), Astrid, Georgina, Isabel and Charis went to Plaza Singapura to watch a nice movie called "The Leap Years" but somehow Qi Yuwu ruined the whole show by his awkward English command when compared to the other actors speaking English in the show. there were these phrases that were left imprinted on my mind which were super hilarious xD

"I feel joy when i see her,
warmth when i touch her,
i love her"

its sounds so sick =P

anyways, the show is about this girl liking this guy for 12 years before they got together, how sweet is that~ awww... i cant imagine me liking a guy which is not my husband, keeping no contact at all, for even more than 10years! i might, but its only 10% possible. hehehe I'm a very devoted person OKAY! hahaha

ohBTW, according to the show there's this tradition whereby when people asks someone on a date, the other person cannot reject on the 29th Feb. COOL RIGHT? =D

after the movie we went to Ben's & Jerry's to eat ice cream =P look at the crazy porkieeee below



she's one funny girl =) i love her! xD

the waffle cant fit into my mouth! XD

still got one more picture of the 5 of us before isabel left for her next movie, waiting for her to send me ^.^ so i'll be back to blog soon!

No comments: