Monday, September 15, 2008

new seat

OKAY.
i
kinda
dont
like
my
new
seat.

my LiYu darling is seated like so far from me larh ):
then that stupid JI-JI purposely block me somemore! hmpft
& look who's around me manxzxzxz

on my right, HuaiXi. can i talk to her? ):
my front, Brenda. she ignores me most of the time cuz teacher's talking.
my left ChangHow. need i say more? o.0
my back. Nevin. today finally when i talk to him until quite happy den farichuan say,
"michelle i tot u got boyfren?"
*giggle giggle*
from YiJie xD
den i sian diaoo den go back face the front, emo-ing.
-.-
den daniel (the finding) say i HuaChi, think of ahem ahem den high liaos XD
& Yvette! ;D she's grey and emo! wheeeee hahaha. she sit so far alsoo!

bahhhhhhh :(

i hope liyu or any talkable girls can move somewhere near me so that i can talk during history and maths classes again! :D

No comments: