Wednesday, October 8, 2008

(:

ello! i am 15year and 1day old now (:

hahaha played MAHJONG today!
lolol there was this cool moment when...


JunHui: my mother is so
[michelle's watch went BEEP]

& Eileen and her PANADOL -.-

&& when Halim was speechless when we
mentioned his "AUNTY"

&&& michelle HAHAHAHA WON $5!
wheeee~ ^.^

hahaha okay anyways, thanks to everyone who wished me "Happy Birthday" and of course, especially to those who woke up in the middle of the night for the midnight message & those who gave me presents (:

XIEXIE EVERYONE :D

special thanks goes out to...
S.A.M.E (Sharmane, Astrid , Michelle(me), Eileen) for spending the whole day with me!
LeeYou, Yvette, YiJie, XinYi & Siyuan's present and letter (: that was sweet~
i realised all are girls, one more special one to thank!

DEARDEAR! (: XXOOXXOOXXOOXXOOXX

oh oh oh! one thing, The House Bunny is a funny bimbo show! (:

No comments: