Wednesday, April 1, 2009


Happy April Fools' Day!
did nothing special today :(

choir from 12.30-2pm every monday to wednesdays
i'm so happy~ :D
today's choir was alright...
MrKwei was super funny today!
he talked about his experience playing FinalFantasy and commented that he don't like selena(dono how to spell), and yea i don't like her too!!!!! :D
sang in rows and i kinda screwed the altos a lil' cuz i sang the "EH" instead of the usual "EEE" becuz i didnt wana stand out, arghh :/

i screwed the English compo paper too!
the question i attempted was about writing an incident when i laughed despite the situation.
so my story went like, the same old mundane lecture, topic on dissecting body parts, i got excited by the bloody images and got intoxicated by the feelings of delirium, so i laughed. -.-
den i went crazy, and took out scissors to cut myself and laughed and laughed.
ended the story with me fainting.
omg, i can almost see my paper with a BIG FAT ZERO now! :/

&there's a geog test tmr, and i'm like still finding my old notes. stupid me.

sad day........ so,
Sad April Fools' Day!

No comments: