Friday, November 26, 2010

happy wedding ouyanglaoshi

tat's me and joanna :)

Hello people of the earth!
I'm sick :( bu shu fu bu shu fu :((

but my mood remains wheewoots cos yesterday was a happy day,
cossss ouyang laoshi got married yesterday!!
And she invited our class to attend :)
So cool right I know! Hahaha!

&surprisingly, attendance broke a record of 14 people for a "class outing in home clothes"
hmm..

Yeah haha :) took many many pictures and yeah!! Hehehe!
I shall upload them soon into this post!

Meanwhile I shall fill this post with happenings for the past few days that I can recall now with my sick and disfinctioning brains ;(
I watched HARRY POTTER the number seven part 2 with Germ and Deniese at plaza sing! :)
I kinda made them wait for me at orchard while I apply for my new job..!!

Speaking of new job, YESSS I GOT A JOB OFFER! :)
not I find one u know! They called to ask if I wanted to work hahaha ;) so happy no nid to go thru the trouble to find one!
Yay work work work! Ima be a workaholic~ I love working! It's fun and takes my mind off stuffs :)

Ogay ogay, anyyyways, back to the outing!We went to daiso after the movie and hahaha!
I kinda accidentally hit germaine's head with this hard plastic which I thought out to be rubber :/
(so sorry germie!)
hahahaha quite sorry for her but so funny xD in the end I bought the weapon that I used for her, it's a retarded-looking bubble soap! :D hehehe!
here's a picture taken at daiso's :)

Germie, me and Deniese
Hmm.. Recent events.. I kinda can't remember anything beyond three days haha so failure :/

Oh oh! Yesterday's night was spent at deniese's :) w germie and denieses
(denieses = Deniese + sister + brother, they look totally like replicas of each other!)
we were supposed to be Disney marathoning, but it turned out to be chiobu marathoning ^^!
Quite hahahaha hmm unexpected but yeah I definitely enjoyed it :)

Hmm after tat night/midnight/early morning or chiobu marathon, we went to bed ;)
Joanna Wendy and Judaxil den came along the next morning for the makeup session before we made it to hortpark for the wedding! Okaysssss picture time~~ (coming soon..)

No comments: