Saturday, February 5, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR TU YOU

Hurray! We went out again last Sunday!
Just before he left for Korea! :)
Thanks to uncle Dave! (I think?)
He forced him to ask me out again yay! Sooooo happy! :)

"u know I'm going Korea next week right? Will you miss me?"
Awwwwwww! Why are u so cute!
Made me answer nothing but the truth!
"YES! :)"
미스 너 미스 너 미스 너!
I miss sharing umbrella wif ya,
I miss that voice singing those songs amidst the rain drop sounds,
I miss hugging that arm and being that number one audience in the mini live concert that very night :)
미스 너 미스 너 미스 너!

3 more days and u'll be back yay! :D

Okay! Btw,
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TU(RABBIT) YOU!

it has been pretty much the same,
only that everyone's one year older.
some left us, (rest in peace)
while some, unluckily joined us in this complicated human world as a newborn.

I've come to learn about some distant relative's family politics
sigh.. Why is the world like this?

On a positive note, people on my mom's side are doing well :)
Most of them actually..
To my second aunt, please recover soon! :(
To me waipo (77) and yeye (78), continue to live on till 100! :)
To everyone, stay in great health and happiness :)

oh! i forgot to make new year resolution at the start of the year, so here it is~!

Okay! Off to do things~
meeting coolnerdz for CNY visiting later :)

p.s. Can't believe I ate 8 chicken drumlets! And it could have been more if there were more! Feel so piggggg! :(

No comments: