Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Sickadoo

Cough cough!
Sniff sniff~

I'm sick! :( got a bad sore throat fever which comes and go and fluuuu! Combo attack of the common sicknesses!! (lol sounds like game fight) Aiya anyways I'll be going Raffles Medical later on to see doc, hopefully can get good doc n medicine... Cos so far I hate medicines that normal docs subscribe.. either too drowsy or it doesn't even work.. -.-" okay hope I recover soon enough to meet boyf on Thursday :)

Okay, pictures on prom and MarinaBaySands stay
Still not with me yet! Promise I'll upload them as soon as Shar and HuiJun bombom comes back :)

And this Friday is Joanna's birthday! Oh man I wana give her a surprise!! But I don't know what to do LOL!! But I just told her I'm not free like a few minutes ago hehe! Hope she thinks that I forgot her birthday :D like that when I surprise her then got effect ma!! Teehee :D

Aiyo I feel so not well while typing this with all the disgusting fluid trying to escape from my nose, sigh... I want to get well soon so I can go out and play and bask in the sun! :) okay shall go back and rest!!

Till then, seeya!

No comments: