Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Working Adult Grumbles

Researched on many topics like prices of household appliances, industrial boilers and building materials as part of my jobs. But more than 60% of my time was spent on researching other things like tour and wedding destinations, birthday parties, scrapebook making and online shopping for clothes and bags! Tee-Hee :D

But overall…… I hate my work! can't wait for it to end on 26th July!

there's lame colleague who is a total S-L-A-C-K-E-R. can't stand him.
I started the job feeling all motivated and pumped up to do work. then came this slacker disrupting my mood as he was slow and had a bad attitude about the job. using the phone and coming in late every day, and still gets the same pay as me! at first I thought it was going to be temporary. I started to talk to him to get him motivated but he was a stubborn as bull about his lousy work attitude and made me feel unbalanced. I was grumbling to myself and tolerating all his nonsense every day, and it was torturous. Was I working too hard? I had to stop working so hard to feel less unbalanced. I started going slightly later for work, started using my phone, and started surfing the net for stuff other than work. I hate myself like this actually. & I hate him for being like this. Disgusting, how can anyone be like that?

Zz. Nuff grumbling about work.

Life has been fine other than times at work. Been meeting up with my dear friends (Astrid and Sharmane), and my dearest boyfriend ^^ I’ve also been catching up on family time after my one year of stay in hall. Missed home so much :P I love Nikki, mommy and everyone elseeee. (oh and especially mommy’s cooking J)

This is the yummy macaroons from TWG! :P #omnom

Boyf has been feeding me so much that I’ve gained 8kg since last year (exactly this period one year ago) #fatdieme. sigh, how I wish I can go back to below 50kg. Oh well, I’ll try my best! Probably gonna start running for the RunNus 5km that boyf have signed up for me :/

Adios~

No comments: