Wednesday, December 4, 2013

FINALS OVER LOOOO


SEMESTER THREE OFFICIALLY ENDED. 
woooooot! :P


After our ME2151 paper, feeling joyful and thankful for our consultation slots yesterday with prof Lim, we headed down to POMO for LAN gaming session!

Played L4D and Counterstrike! :P ma virgin attempt at Counterstrike was nubbad!
nubbad at all~ :D
keke! will go and train my L4D skills over the holiday cos' I was constantly a liability to the team >.<

Then it was celebratory meal with le boyf for our post-one-year-anniversary.
We had Wagyu Beef BBQ buffet at Daidomon at Beach Road! (as we got the groupon 50% off deal)


For a $100 per pax buffet, I would say its just mehh..
But since this buffet costs $100 per pax and we got it at 50% off, so why not? :P
But I would definitely not go back and pay $100 pp.

The wagyu beef was not thaaaat nice.
But definitely worth a try when compared to the sub-standard beef in Korean BBQ restaurant.
Well maybe its because I've tasted much better high-grade beef BBQ in Gyu Kaku.
I can still remember how this chunk of oyster blade melted in my mouth back in Gyu Kaku!


Here's to our One-Year Anniversary and infinity more to come!! <3 p="">

Baby, I just want to say that you make me the happiest girl alive. & no one could compare to that.
xoxo,
Michelle

No comments: