Sunday, March 8, 2015

Types of Annoying People on Student Exchange

Currently on an overseas exchange to Eindhoven (Netherlands) and read about my adventures HERE. (mrandmrsyay.blogspot.com)

Anyway, this post is more of an indirect emotional post cos of my exchange here. Meant to be private thoughts but I secretly wish the people involved reads this so they know that it is a problem that they have to work on if they want to annoy less people. 


Types of annoying people on exchange:

#1 People who wait for things to happen

"I don't know how to do it cos' I have never done it before" seems to be their favourite catchphrase.

For all the booking of accommodation, transport, appointments, etc. They just can't do it first.

Excuse me, but you will only know it when you start doing it. Zz. This is even more annoying when you are stuck with a whole freaking group of people like that. As friends, you feel obligated to do everything for them. 

#2 Slowpokes with zero sense of urgency

Spot the nonchalant people strolling at the back of the group, and notice the annoyed expressions of the people at the front of the herd. 

These are also the same people who are always late for anything without a tinge of apology. Can't you at least act like you are rushing???

#3 Girlfriend Boys aka Wifi Addicts
Forever on Whatsapp or Skype. Lagging during group conversations. Annoying to the max.

#4 Room Potatoes
running-into-people-from-high-school
They eat in their room, study in their room, and literally does every single thing in their room. They just love to be alone in their rooms.

Personal encounters: I mean like, why would you wanna eat alone in your room when you have someone to eat with? I still can't understand, but okay I will accept it. Just don't freaking close your door on people when they are talking to you. It's rude. 

#5 Masterchefs wanna-be
Trying all sorts of weird recipes which ends up too salty or bland, forcing people around to swallow the shit food you cooked.

Yup I admit, that's me. LOL. Fine I will try to annoy less people with my force-feeding. But I do have some nice creations okay! My sesame oil chicken was a success.

#6 Party Animal
Partying every night and coming back saying that he/she has drunk how many litres of alcohol or how much weed they puffed, and blah blah blah. Goodluck to your health.

Sorry but...
 

#7 Stingy with Money
SM8
Only few words that comes out of their mouth: "Expensive." "No, I am not trying that."

It's good to be frugal, but please do not go overboard. Splitting every single receipt to down to every cents and fraction.

STOP being annoying.

No comments: