Tuesday, January 29, 2008

hi to all

HI!

sorry, i've been to busy with the china buddies recently and thus having not much time to blog, and of course, maple ;) lols we had to accompany our buddies to the zoo, discovery centre, sentosa, mustafa and last but not least the chinatown. super boring cuz i couldnt really communicate well with them =.= their chinese too pro le hahaha. & my mum actually treated my buddy to Mercury Roxy buffet! ROARRHH! not fairrr... hmpfttt.

&& yepp yepp returning tags time~

passer-by: wow haha you must be super free everyday to come check on a half dead zombie blog xD but its good, continue to come by, or i'll be typing to the air! hahaha btw i want to know you since u support my blog so much. lololol add me on msn k! should know my email ba? ;)
:): lols thanks!
huijun: thanks to the china buddies, im stuck at lvl50 =.=
'YIJIE: xD i dun think my blog is that popular so you can say that in peace =D
kallang mrt bus-stop: hahaha maple is addictive! may i know who r u? O.o


okay yepp i think i replied to everyone's tags =D

sec3 life suckkkks. okay maybe it might just turn out well (i hope so)
sian sia, everyday so busy. everyday before today, i never once reached home before 7. and my eye bags are resembling an old lady's. like wth right? hmpftt =//


&&& so im off to sleep! (abit no link la)

No comments: