Tuesday, January 15, 2008

hihi

i shall reply ALL the tags till before the christmas greetings =D

'YIJIE: haha i studiedddd! xD
Alexandria: but ah my class like the people
all super good boys and girls de leh! all got do homework den like almost
everytime i nvr do de. =.=
Bernice: heyyy small girl! =D sure, i'll
kidnap your dog when i see it HEHE!
Kevin: hello nice person who helped me
with the last minute SS homework :D
Merilyn: relinked ;)
Jesh: haha
yeppp but i duno how he look like lei =.=
Sanzo: how u look like ah? lolol
and cool man for having same birthday as NIKKI =D
HuiJun: HI gaygay! sure
sure i ask my hubby give u free ride oso can
Pk: ?
Jet: lol ic

okay now, i have a great news to spread. & that is.....


GRATZ ME ON LVL-ING TO 50 in MAPLESTORY!~



nice right see my character so chio! xD heyy my lvl50 not bad lo i just start the last holiday lei. super good for a beginner le! hehehe =P compared to the noob me when i can even die at lvl20-30 PQ =.= this is hilarious, the three pro-er ones died in pq in the end, leaving the lvl 21 NOOB to solo the slime king XD [click on it to see bigger version]

enuf of maple. haiz today had physics and chemistry test. i think im so gona fail. =.= sian lahh i think i am the slackest girl in class. my homework like almost all not completed, all copy de somemore xD HAIZ~

No comments: