Monday, March 3, 2008

emo emo emo


i'd be right here, waiting for you. there were times when i reflected upon the things i've done. i know there were many mistakes i made along the way, but will you forgive and forget? many miles away in depths of despair and fatigue, i hear it - a silent answer.

im on the verge of a nervous breakdown with minds swirling in a confusion of numbing fear, but will you be there for me? the road to such culmination of a courtship commitment that spanned a year has not been without its stumbling blocks. i had been recalling about the past, and comparing with the present. no man is infallible. in the past, it was my bad.

okay enough of the emo-ing, lets switch back to a cooool and jubilant mode! ;) by the way the english in emo mode super nice right?! XD

anyways, today kinda pon-ed school. hehe i heard from my gay friend, XinYi that my Social Studies actually got an A! woots 4Aces so far and no fail, yayyy! but im still disappointed about the Geog & Physics marks. 15.5/25 for Geog and an on-the-dot pass for Physics. so sad...

but since all these were only pains of last minute work, i shall study hard the next time! i will not drag my revision for the next coming test! =D

ADD OIL (jiayou) Michelle! [lolol, so lame.]


oh my love, please dont cry. i'll wash my bloody hands, and we'll start a new life.

No comments: