Friday, March 28, 2008

friday

HI. today is a FRIDAY ;D
hahaha FRIDAY = Flying Rat Irritating Darling At YMCA.
that was kinda random haha! btw i changed my blogskin, becuz i love BROWN ;P
its like the nicest colour anyone can match with. here are some good examples

;Dung, or Shit or Feaces in other words
;my phone [bronze tat looks brown]
;my SchoolBag
;patches on my Jacket
;study table
;other furniture
;hair(?) but i want it black ;)
;my one and only dress (mayb not a dress)
okay enough of examples or the post will be super long le xD yes, anyway that was the reason why i chose a brown blogskin.

& i took up a new profession recently. it is to become a spy! wheeeee~

&& i did a Chinese Composition today.
i can't believe that i used super alot of nice words to decorate my composition! haha i even answered my very-pro-in-chinese friend, DaiWei when she asked how to express something in chinese. omwwfffgggg?!!?

haha ;D

its means my chinese is improving! wahaha~

&&& i love Mepalian.

&&&& i have a confession to make......
I LOVE 3D'08!
yesterday was the body building exercise thingy and our whole class didnt wear P.E. attire together! wooooo~

No comments: