Monday, June 23, 2008

back from russia (: edited version

hello!

back from russia a few hours ago, but im missing the place already!
erm, many thanks to people who made the trip fun, esp. to astrid nicole yijun georgina charis isabel and and and, andrea my jiejie! :D


100 marks for Youth Mix Category (conducted by our cute&chubby MrKwei)
96 marks for Folklore Category (conducted by our ACT-cute MrFong)

wooooots! it was funny how TKstudents cheered and screamed :D
fun fun fun (:

hahaha shall blog again next time (:

-- EDITED --

+ more thanks to the Yvette, LiYu, HuiJun the madcow and Brenda~
here are some pictures from my phone camera for the Russia trip ;)

my dear Nikki woke up early to supervise me pack my bag before i leave the house. & gave me a goodbye lick! so sweet ;)

the cake weilin ordered for almost every sec3 choir girls! (:

its rare for me to upload my unglam pictures on the blog okayy. XD but i think its funny!

my eyes were closed. ohya ohya! we got scolded for taking a picture here. LOL

we were eating. i was supposed to feel sleepy then, how come i was laughing??

candid shot huh? :P the buildings there are all so delicately crafted and built larrr! i also want. xD
the traffic light there XD but look at the sky! so nice, so many clouds unlike Singapore's sky.

another good picture to show the contrast of the volume of clouds between Singapore and Russia. I am so so so envious of the Russians la! it was summer when we went there and the weather there was like omwthgosh super duper bila bala cold already, i cant imagine their cruel winter xD

Yvette, LiYu and Me! XD the palace was a great place to camwhore. =P

our last night together. it was already 9 plus and the sky was still so bright la!! XD LOL yvette and liyu said our rooms looked like the bedrooms in Changi General Hospital -.-

TKCHOIR upon reaching Singapore Changi Airport holding our banners and trophy proudly :)

wheeeeee~

No comments: