Friday, February 13, 2009

I -am lonely
I- miss you
I- want you back
I- really do...


HELLO EVERYONE :D

Happy Valentines' Day to all the couples out there!
hope you all can last long long all the way to marriage~

today was a nice shopping experience (:
reminds me of the the other time huijun&me had @clarkquay xD
the typical auntie-behaviour was displayed tremendously?/outrageously? (my english suckzxzx)
liyu&me were like...
heyhey! this package got more pieces! buy this one buy this one! woah damn cheap sia!
HAHA! so fun, plus i bought so many things :D
+ there was this ex-tksian saying he knows us, but we dono him
then i saw his face so sad, lol.
i went to flip year book and i found out who he was! woots XD

today's lessons felt short, maybe because i wasn't paying much attention, hehe :P
woooo thanks for the Valentines' Day presents and the messages from those who bothered (:
I LOVE YOU ALL! MUACKS

haha derek is crazy by the way.
he makes up words of his own, SIAO DE! XD

&ALL the presents should be ready by tomoro morning. those not in choir will receive their prezzies on Monday! ;)

i shall go and fold my roses till my fingers break (: BYE!

No comments: