Sunday, February 22, 2009



its a video taken when i was primary 5!
LOL :D
umglam way of eating :(

they were so mean to snatch my prata, hmpft :/
"snatch den nice to eat what!" quoted from my sister from the video.
& MY BROTHER'S LAUGHTER IS SO ANNOYING!
his voice now is like so deep and boom boom one, so funny! :P
his looks changed so much, compared to the picture below! XD
(the picture below was taken during my sister's wedding last last year)


i love my no-fringe hair last time!
it looks so nice arghhh.
but its impossible for me to make my hair like that already cuz my hair's too layered to make it like that :(

haha anyways, went to my eldest sister's house yesterday
played Wii, so i have muscle aches now -.-
so lame right..

i shall go and watch my teevee orediiii~ BYE

No comments: