Saturday, November 2, 2013

Healthy Living Log #1

Dear Blog,

So happy that I finally received my bracelet from the mailbox.
Woohoo! It's so priddy I can die!!  *mimicks Agnes from Despicable Me*



&Today marks the day of healthy-eating day #1!

FYI, I am someone who absolutely hates sweating and always feeling hungry. Hence, the fat body which accumulates from all 'em fattie food and lazy lifestyle, as well as the lack of motivation to exercise. Currently weighing at 5*kg, rise of 8kg since a year ago. BOOOOO :(


I am not really someone who can focus at two things at a time, and now's the exam period so no no to wasting time exercising. So, I have decided to start eating healthier to compensate the lack of exercise during semester period, keke! ^^

Have been reading up on nutritional food in the morning, and have decided to include more of bananas and blueberry cereal into my diet as my first step to healthy living.
  1. Banana

    People who know me will know that I'm no fan of bananas. I actually kinda dislike bananas. Haha, but I have started to accept the taste of bananas recently. I still don't really like it, but ya, I have come to terms with its "acquired" taste.

    Bananas are actually super beneficial to our bodies! It is rich in fibre, so it helps you to shit better and feel fuller for a longer time. It is also relatively low in calories (only slightly higher than your apples). For health sake, can help control blood pressure, bone loss, kidney stones, calcium loss, heart diseases, etc....!! Bananas not only improve your physical health, they also improve your mental health, as it has tryptophan which is converted to serotonin to improve mood and achieve a soothing effect! GOOD AYE??

    Also, girls... Try to eat the riper bananas. Though riper bananas are easier to digest compared to the normal ones, making you feel hungry faster, they are in fact sweeter and higher in antioxidants! Then can make your skin soft and smooth ^^

    GET YOUR BANANAS NOW. >:D
  2. Blueberry Cereal

    Firstly, choosing cereal itself is a separate skill on its own. More often than not, we'll see "high fibre", "no sugar added", "low fat" on cereal packagings. Don't be tricked by these claims by the manufacturers. No fat does not really mean no fat. And why blueberry specifically? Cos' it is rich in antioxidants, which clears toxins in your body and has anti-aging effects and makes your skin nice and preeeedy! :D I would personally recommend the Post Selects Blueberry Morning cereal with low-fat milk.



    It's healthy with low-calories and not tasteless. Its actually quite sweet for me, and it has real blueberries and crunchy granola clusters! Om nomz :P

    But.. this is not exactly the cheapest cereal around. Nonetheless, this is worth it right? For your health and skin and soul :D Kampeteh towards healthy eating!
That's all to my small first step to healthy living. To all my non-existent readers out there, start eating healthier now!


kudos to losing weight through healthier eating! :D
It's not too late as long as you make a change now.

No comments: