Friday, November 8, 2013

If I had a million dollars

Hello!
Today's blog topic is actually quite interesting. It is inspired by a hokkien song... "Na si wa wu ji ba ban"!
keke! for those who don't know hokkien, it means "If I had a million dollars". 


This song never fails to lift my spirits up with its upbeat tune :P
I like how the original song actually ends with a phrase "peng you ah, le eh ji ban ban jin dueh hor?" (which is not played in this video...) When translated, it means "hey friend, your one million dollar seems like its never-ending". So cute right? 

So what would I do if I had lots of money? Maybe, three million? ($3 million is alot for a poor student like me!)

 
I don't know why but this image popped out from my head xD
but at least I have a dream okay!

So, being in a pragmatic society, I would spend the first $1 million to buy a house in Singapore. 
A HDB near green-line MRT, for rental purposes. (since I am still just a student and can live with my mom)
Then, half a million to upgrade my mom's house or retirement fees. Another half a million for family (includes le boyf) to bring them travel around the world every year and eat good food! & save up another half million dollar in my bank. So, I'll be left with $0.5 million to do other stuffs.

#1. Pay off all the university tuition fees, and sponsor my own luxury SEP (Student Exchange Programme) trip! I have applied for SEP to Canada, with plans to cross borders to USA to tour around! Omitofuo~ Please pray that I get it! :(

#2. Set a self-grooming budget, spending of $1000 a month on skincare, clothes.... and maybe gym??? HAHAHA. 

#3. Get a female dog to accompany Nikki! (just look at his sexy pose in his Burberry sweater) Heh, cool yo! :P


#4. Buy lots of insurance, and then go overseas to for bungee jumping, parachuting, and maybe mountain trekking :D :D

#5. Set up a shop for pets cafe. My brother as main chef, sisters as pet groomers or promoters, mommy enjoy life. Then, I'll be the money collector... or bartender! Hey don't look down on me, I've worked as a bartender before! xP & for this cafe, Nikki will be roaming around freely, and other pet owners can bring their pets here. We will have a human and pet menu. :)

#6. Whatever leftover money I'll then give them to charity. :)

Yupp, that's about it. 
Things to do IF I had the money :)
On rather simple things aye? A poor Singaporean student don't have big dreams yo~

What would you do if you had endless stream of money?

No comments: