Sunday, September 9, 2007

cool day

Hi :D today was quite fun haha! woke up quite early by my phone.. -.- i wonder who set the alarm for me at 7.30am.. wth? haha btw woke up le den brush teeth, ate breakfast then it was comp again :) haha comp comp all the way till about 2pm den left the house to eileen's house.. did some hehe "bad stuffs".. and sth super PAISEH! inside joke, who wana know come ask me haha..

btw did project work it was almost quite well done! good work michelle [pats myself] :D hehe. i this powerpoint noob actually did a 34-slides powerpoint! omg am i pro or pro? you only have one choice. xDD yea den after tt cut the jianbao and stapled them onto the book den rushed to meet my sister.. so fun! hahaha

i traveled by a super cool machine namely MRT. stood in front of a chio bu for the whole ride wooots! hahaha.. then got off the train at redhill walked to my sis's new house, wow it was big! and nice hahaha.. den after that i was playing with my new friend, the handy hand. its name is handy by the way :)



Nice! my immature 27-yrs old sister contributed to two of those models! xD wow wow wow!

everyone go this restaurant! its so nice :)

this is the immature 27-yr old woman who is gonna get married this oct :D congratz!

say hi to my new little friend~ HANDY the hand! GEEs :D say hi!

yoooohoooo~ the love hand sign

oh f*** you hand sign! haha

peace! together~


the twisted peace! :D no more air den die off liao hahaha

so fun doing retarded acts at the restaurant.. i think the waitress thinks im mad omg! hahaha cuz i kinda talked to the handy which was for fun but she saw it! AH-HA! OhMy~ my image was ruined T.T

ohbtw, today was so lucky, traveled on mrt, didnt have to go past the stupid place yay! so i didnt cry today :D hehehe i love today, i think im beginning to get strong! we must drink GRoW, we must drink grow grow grow, yea we must drink grow. we must drink grow grow grow, G-R-O-W GROW! :D hahaha the milk advertisement :P

No comments: