Sunday, September 16, 2007

mummy

i miss my mum! :(

i just realised how important she is.. T.T and i cant really survive well without her..
no one to nag me to keep my belongings
no one to nag me to bath before 10pm
no one to nag me to eat meals
no one to wash the dishes
no one to snatch tv controller from me
no one to nag me for staring at the comp screen for too long later eyes spoil
no one to wash clothing
no one to cook nice nice food
no one to wake me up in the early morning
no one's as lame as her
no one can REPLACE HER! :) i love you mum!

haizz.. tomoro, i have to wake up early, myself! ahhh actually i used to could have woken up myself but recently i have turned lazy and even if i have an alarm clock i'd still continue sleeping :( and started relying on my mum, which i regret now for doing that.. haizz

i promise i'll try to treat mummy better from now on, reflecting on how precious she is to me :) i TRY :D hahaha! a kiss to u over there in China~ muacks! and hope u are doing well there~

oh and im currently crazy over O2JAM! its such a fun game :) i like the Zl song.. haha its irritating but fun! :P the joke of the day (inside joke) me = pink words, bro = blue words, sis = green words

Zl
Zl
Zl
zl zl zl
zl zl zl zl zl
walks into the kitchen to see if there's anything to eat, and still zl zl-ng
Zl zl zl
[found chicken to eat] how many seaweed chicken u wan?
i wan two!
erjie how many ji (chicken) u wan? [zl sounds like ji]
wad zl? [thinking of O2JAM]
is ji! hahaha (chicken in chinese!)

omg! im going crazy soon! my brother.. has NO COMMON SENSE! ahhhh~! u know how ridiculous he was??! i asked him to go hang the clothes.. he went to FOLD the WET clothes!! omfwwgggg! no common sense!! where got people fold WET clothes de! waaa sia lah sorry friends if tmr no voice -.-"

No comments: