Thursday, May 17, 2007

confusedddd :(

i seriously don't know whats going on in those weird species' brains. i tried to understand them.. i really tried, and tried real hard. but its tough do u know? now im just feeling tired... tired of keeping track of where u are, whether u are safe, whether u had a change of heart, how much u love me, what kind of things u like, what kinds of things u do, what happened in ur daily life every single minute...etc. i want to share your all ur joys and sorrows. things u did that really broke my heart, u simply said, i thought its no big deal.

people say once bitten, twice shy, but what am i doing now? im still hesitating and waiting like an idiot.. wasting my precious brain cells and over these kinda stuffs. many of my frens say, its better to let go than to be emo-ing whole day all alone, and he dont even give a heck to do something sincere enough about it. but some say, if u really like him that much, wont u even regret more for letting him go?

i really do not know what to do.

&btw i wana thank my frens for cheering me up at one of my weakest point. i'll smile for all of u, no matter how sad i am. i promise i'll return u the old michelle, happily jumping, laughing & retarded-ing just like last year, with the same concentration of gayness. just dont remind me of those stuffs and i'll be alright. :) this smile is for all those who care for me.

[p.s] eileen please smile too. i'll always be here for u k? i'll give u a BIG HUG.


No comments: