Monday, May 21, 2007

yo!

me&AshaLimbuRocks

AshaLimbuRocks is using a cool thing named "Hand Dryer". wow..

[ me&AshaLimbuRocks]'s fingers with another cool machine named "Toilet Bowl". WOW..!

yo im back from bangkok, and back to blogging. pictures above are friday 18th May pictures. went to caltex with AshaLimbuRocks to eat my dearest dearest dearest sausage puff, wooOTs it was yummilicious! haha. took pictures in the toilet. two people, alone, in the toilet...... hahaha

okay i guess things between me and him got better. but haiz.. i guess its still very fragile.. but i love him loadsssss! T.T haiz, never mind about that. took a picture with him hehe. :D

[Me&Him] i edited, hehe.

i shall talk a lil about my bangkok trip.. yah its was quite okay lah. slightly abit better than what i expected cuz normally if go overseas with my mum is boring boring one. bought a cute necklace, two earrings, three one shorts, two shirts & a bag. i'll upload the bangkok pics next time. ;)

yeah and astrid bought a new handphone. the N73 silver and purple. hahaha purple! links to doreamon! hahaha.. took a picture of me and shar in class today. hehe.

look at shar's fingers; stained with blue ink from mdm faridah's lousy marker. lol!

No comments: