Tuesday, May 8, 2007

ehh.. hi. the time now is 4.20pm. erm.. sharp. hahas im still stuck on the chair, eyes glued onto the laptop's screen. oh heck with it, literature aint that impt to me. lol but which subject did ever seemed impt to me? lols.. hahas i kinda screwed up my history paper today, esp the section A & C. almost my whole section A, not including MCQs, are left blank. lol. but i didnt really cared or got too emo with it lar. what's done had been done, no use crying over spilled milk. haha yahh i think i was super tired just now. i nearly fell asleep halfway while walking towards the library with shar, huimin, dean and markie barkie. -.-" my eyes cant seem to open up as per normal today. haiz.. gonna catch some sleep later i guess cuz i didnt go according to plan ytd.. i didnt went to sleep right after i stopped blogging. i was kinda stoning at the table with the history books on the table, but didnt study history either. the books were closed when placed on the table. lol! actually didnt studied history ytd lar cuz i went to watch my tv show at 7pm den 8plus i tried to take a short nap aiya.. end up is slept at about 12plus so late again den today morning woke up at 3am plus. omggg i think im mad. wahh sian.. maybe tonight will oso sleep late to do last minute memorising for literature cuz i dun wanna fail although it aint impt. i dun really feel like seeing red or underlined numbers on my report book. woahhh.. i need toothpicks to keep my eyes opened tonight. anyone have can donate some to me? =D

No comments: