Friday, May 11, 2007

hi. today's chinese paper2, as well the LAST paper, and got back maths paper. got a low A1 only. haiz... nvm.. at least its above average :) haha but i dont really care lah, although maths is the subject i care most, got pass can le. hehe.

went to bugis today. wow many tk people went bugis too! hahaha i guess its a super common place bahs? err.. it was kinda bored at first, when huimin bomboooo, eileen bombom & arrsshhtrid lews were shopping at those assesories shop. den i behind them sian sian follow follow.. -.-" till arrsshhtrid got bored too and joined me instead of with the two bombos, hahaha. ate yoshinoya, den walked to bugis street, back to bugis junction, back to bugis street and den back to bugis junction for neoprints.

after neoprints, when we were still walking on the same level, a guy with his friends behind him, quite cute-looking [i like his hair], walking behind us waved and said hi to me. den i pretend never see den look at another girl.. den he waved again right in front of my face blocking the girl i was looking at. den i just "haha" and turned back. LoL! i felt so dao.. [is that good or bad?] tsktsk so unlike me. yeah then we walked to mrt, forgetting the beard papa cream puffs. arrrhhhh! i wanna eat the cream puffffff! so nice~ yummie! hahaha yeah, den took mrt to paya lebar, huimin bombooo went home.

so me, arrsshhtrid and eileen bombom reached east coast park at 3pm plus, by cab, to play and enjoy the sea breeze. omg.. those two emo kia sia.. hahas walked to katong mall at about 5.30pm to buy bubble tea. met some paikia-s which were super inconsiderate which i shall not comment on. but i must say, they were really VERY extra lorr. when we left the bubble tea shop they were like "byebye TK". oh its like wth? we don't even know them, nor did we even talked to them. hahaha.

oh yahh i forgot to mention what i bought today.. i bought a fridge magnet for my mum's half mothers' day present and earrings for myself. omg can't believe it, first time im buying earrings myself. LOL! i bought earrings okay! huimin u this bombooooo, stop saying im a non-female anymore! hmphhh! but actually i buy earrings really is waste money one lorh. cuz i've got like only one hole, which is on my left ear, and i buy a pair, when i only need one side. thats the reason why i dont buy earrings, i think i buy only waste money. haha. yea and took a hell loads of pictures today. shall upload more when i get them from eileen the bombom. =D HEHE.

yoshinoya! hai! haha we put until so nice. mine was chicken teriyaki set i think, den eileen bombom's was the salmon one.

[arrsshhtrid&me]'s reflection in the super-cool-halfpink-mirror. =D

oh yes. the cool people in these neoprints. =D

[me, eileen bombom & arsshhtrid]'s legs

err.. i was probably toooooo bored cuz both of them were emo-ing. lol.

me, arrsshhtrid & eileen bombom

i had a hard time wasting efforts to make all the footprints okay!

with these two emo kia-s which stepped into my footsteps behind me.

three cheers to the Choco and Strawberry MILKTEA

hoho! =D so nice today. hahaha. i feel so paikia today, kinda guilty for behaving so like a Paikia and potential-AhLian today. T.T i aintttt a Paikia nor a potential-AhLian... and lastly not to mention, an AhLian. its like whattt?? i merely didnt tuck in my shirt, and tied a bun. "AhLian = huimin." okay? i know everyone agrees with me larh, those who dont agree with me only act act one right? i know those who dont agree only scared the next day she bring her AhLian gang come after u with chopper and hammer lah! hahaha yahh, and i promise i wont become like today so AhLian-looking again :) okay i think i've blogged long enough, took me like ermm, 2hrs or 3hrs plus to blog this post. LoL.

wahh i miss him liao :(( hmm.. how how how? miss him so muchhh! LoL im "fa hua chi"-ing again. dont mind me larh! but i always lidat one wad.. not as if people who know me well dont know. =.= esp when i was in pri6, super crazy once i start liking someone. lolol. shiyun knows best. haha shiyun's my pri sch mate and i often "fa hua chi" in front of her until she cant stand it. hahaha.

haiz so tired YAWWNN-ing lerr.. now's only 9.42pm and i think im going off to sleep to regain my energy which i did not had enough for the last two weeks cuz i really hate my eyebags. =/ so, TATA~ seeya! ;)

No comments: